The Killzone Krew
Welcome back or welcome to QaC! Login to get the sites full experience!
The Killzone Krew
Welcome back or welcome to QaC! Login to get the sites full experience!
The Killzone Krew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the KZK Killzone 3 clan

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for MW2 and BC2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krazii

Application for MW2 and BC2 Empty
PostSubject: Application for MW2 and BC2   Application for MW2 and BC2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:15 pm

If you are applying for [QAC] Please use the following format in your post.

PSN ID:KraziiKill

Favorite Game Mode:I play any game mode, play TDM alot

Preferred Weapon Type: SMG, The Vector (beast of a gun) Wink

KDR in MW2 or BC2: MW2 = 1.24 BFC = 1.22 i'm a sniper but i switch between the m4 Smile

Contact Info: My email j4zz3r@hotmail.co.uk

About Me: Well erm, my names Jareth nice to meet you lol, i'm 16, 17 in june next month xD, i live in the UK, Brighton (no im not gay) i like to think of myself as a friendly guy, i love fragging n teabagging people in game, i save the teabagging for noobs dont worry lol, i been playing modern warfare for aslong as it game out really, i find the game pretty easy and online multiplayer a breeze, i've been looking for a MW2 clan for quite sometime as i would like to actually have some teamwork in the game instead of silent players. also i play bad company 2 which i found out your clan does also, i would like to try that out too, anyways thanks for reading, i'll shut up as i can talk to much lol

Also another thing is i had a Mic, but its broken and i'm going to replace ASAP so don't let that get in the way thanks

Special Skills: ermmm, could say strategic, also good rusher if that means anything lol, just a general good player

Mic: Going to get one ASAP

How did you hear about QaC: was a lucky look i guess lol
Back to top Go down
fenix13lade

fenix13lade

PostSubject: Re: Application for MW2 and BC2   Application for MW2 and BC2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 3:41 pm

you could have your tryout with me and purple but its ultimetily purples decision since hes temporarily the leader since ibs is busy. il add you as soon as i get home
Back to top Go down
KraziiKill

PostSubject: Re: Application for MW2 and BC2   Application for MW2 and BC2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:25 am

Okie dokie, hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for MW2 and BC2   Application for MW2 and BC2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for MW2 and BC2
Page 1 of 1